Dark Rose Everything Bar 2.0 (Bigger and Better!)
All-day moisture in a bar -- improved formulation and bigger size
Rosehip + Cica
MOISTURIZING & REVIVING BODY BAR
- luxurious blend of Rosehip, Virgin Coconut Oil and Shea Butter deeply moisturizes, while activated charcoal gently brightens and clarifies
- nourishes, soothes and tones for radiant, baby-smooth, youthful skin—truly everything you need in one beauty bar
- Version 2.0
- is now with Cica and Niacinamide to fight free radicals that cause premature aging
- now with 100% natural ingredients and completely free of FD&C colorants derived from petrochemicals (Version 1.0 was at 99.9%)
- now at 130g instead of 110g
For every purchase you make, we:
- donate 1% for the Planet
- collect 1 lb of plastic before it ends up in the ocean with CleanHub. Learn More
Ideal for: all skin types, especially dry, mature, and sensitive skin
How-to use: Lather directly onto wet skin, or use a sisal soap pouch. Keep on a self-draining soap dish, or hang in a sisal pouch to dry.
About Cold-Process Soap: This bar is handmade, using the cold process method at room temperature to preserve the benefits of our active ingredients. Like any genuine soap, this was made through the saponification process between Sodium Hydroxide (also known as Caustic Soda or Lye) and oils. Forty-eight hours after pouring into the mold, all of the Sodium Hydroxide is gone and saponification is complete. We cure all our soap between 4 to 8 weeks -- the finished product does not have any Sodium Hydroxide in it.
All Biome Bars are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.
As each person has different sensitivities, we recommend conducting a patch test on the back of your hand before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Elegantly but minimally-packaged in an amber or clear glass bottle. Glass is 100% recyclable, infinitely. Unlike plastic, glass is made from readily available domestic materials, such as sand, soda ash, limestone, and furnace-ready recycled glass.
Shipped in a recyclable cardboard box with FSC-certified paper filling and reusable upcycled tarp mailer bag.
For every purchase you make we donate 1% for the planet through our chosen local non-profit partner.