True Moisture Silk Rose All-Over Matte Oil for Dry Skin (LIMITED EDITION)
Lightweight microbiome body oil with Rosehip, Phyto-Squalane and Bakuchiol delivers ultimate moisture and revives dry and flaky skin
Unveil the secret to reinvigorated and deeply hydrated skin with True Moisture Silk Rose All-Over Matte Oil, designed specifically for those seeking a transformative solution for dry, lackluster skin.
This matte body oil isn't just a replacement for your average lotion. Packed with five luxury oils – Rosehip, Phyto-Squalane, Jojoba, Sunflower and Olive – plus ultra-light emollients, it's like a cozy spa day for your skin. It’s the perfect mix of natural goodness and the latest in science, all in one little bottle.
Bakuchiol, also known as Phyto-Retinol, is derived from the seeds and leaves of the Babchi plant, and is scientifically-proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and enhance the skin’s texture.
Say goodbye to dryness and flakiness, and hello to sweetly supple skin!
This is for you if:
- Your body has naturally dry skin
- You have mature skin that needs extra nourishment
- You have flaky and rough spots like elbows, knees, and ankles
- You don’t like using lotion (or think it’s too sticky) in this high-humid climate
- You have tried body oils before but find them too heavy and greasy
For every purchase you make, we:
- donate 1% for the Planet
- collect 1 lb of plastic before it ends up in the ocean with CleanHub. Learn More
- hydrates and deeply moisturizes skin all over in one easy step
- leaves a beautiful matte finish that's anything but ordinary
- locks in your skin’s natural moisture
- smoothens fine lines and wrinkles
- provides your whole body with a moisture barrier against elements
- leaves your skin with a luxurious rose scent
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Innovatively formulated without silicones (unlike most dry oils in the market)
- Absorbs quickly, leaving a matte finish that lasts all day
- Features botanical breakthrough Bakuchiol which naturally encourages skin-cell turnover
- Elegantly scented with Bulgarian Rose oil
Ideal for: All skin types, especially dry and mature skin all over
- Bakuchiol: Often referred to as a "natural alternative to retinol" or PhytoRetinol, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It also supports collagen production and improves skin texture.
- PhytoSqualane (EcoCert COSMOS-approved): A natural compound produced by the skin's sebaceous glands, our olive-derived ingredient moisturizes, supports the skin barrier, and combats free radicals.
- Rosehip Oil: A luxury oil derived from the fruit of the rose plant, it is rich in essential fatty acids, such as omega-3 and omega-6 and is a fantastic hydrator, helping to moisturize and improve skin elasticity.
How to use: After bath or shower, leave skin slightly damp. Dispense 3-4 pumps on your palm, rub hands together, and massage onto your skin all over your body. Focus on areas that tend to be drier, such as elbows, knees, and feet.
Ingredients: Coco Caprylate Caprate (coconut-derived), Cococaprilyc/Capric Triglyceride (coconut-derived), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Squalane (plant-derived), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lycopene (plant-derived), Psoralea Corylifolia (Bakuchiol) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower (Bulgarian Rose) Oil
- Can I use this instead of lotion? Absolutely, you can use body oil instead of lotion. It is a luxurious alternative, providing deeper moisturization. True Moisture Silk Rose All-Over Matte Oil was formulated specifically for individuals with dry skin who don’t like the feeling of lotion in high-humid climates.
- Why do you recommend to use this on damp skin? Using body oil when your skin is still slightly damp helps to trap moisture, keeping your skin soft and hydrated for a longer duration. Adjust the amount of oil based on your skin's needs and the coverage you desire.
- Can I use body oil even when my skin is no longer damp? Yes, you can use body oil on dry skin. While body oils are commonly applied to slightly damp skin to help lock in moisture, they can also be applied to dry skin with good results. The main advantage of applying body oil to damp skin is that it helps to trap and seal in moisture, aiding better absorption and maximizing hydration. Because True Moisture Silk Rose All-Over Matte Oil is a dry oil, it is totally great and non-greasy even on non-damp skin.
- Is this safe for pregnant and lactating women? While True Moisture Silk Rose All-Over Matte Oil has been certified Made Safe ™, Toxin-Free, and Allergy Certified, it is important to note that it contains 0.5% Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil. While the dosage is very low, we do not recommend this product for pregnant women in their first trimester as it contains an essential oil. We recommend you consult your physician before using any product during pregnancy and lactation.
- I have acne on my body. Should I use this? It is best to use our other body oil variant, True Radiance Wild Citrus All-Over Matte Oil which is formulated to balance and brighten blemished skin.
As each person has different sensitivities, we recommend conducting a patch test on the back of your hand before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Elegantly but minimally-packaged in an amber or clear glass bottle. Glass is 100% recyclable, infinitely. Unlike plastic, glass is made from readily available domestic materials, such as sand, soda ash, limestone, and furnace-ready recycled glass.
Shipped in a recyclable cardboard box with FSC-certified paper filling and reusable upcycled tarp mailer bag.
For every purchase you make we donate 1% for the planet through our chosen local non-profit partner.