True Radiance All-Over Matte Oil for Sensitive & Sun-Damaged Skin (LIMITED EDITION)
Light microbiome body oil with Sunflower, Tomato, Cranberry Seed and Vitamin C unlocks ultimate radiance, soothes irritated or sun-damaged skin, and visibly brightens complexion
Elevate your body care game with True Radiance Wild Citrus All-Over Matte Oil. Crafted specifically for sensitive and sun-damaged skin, this remarkable body oil is your gateway to a luminous and radiant complexion.
Not your average body or massage oil - this is a high-performance blend of luxury oils and powerful actives – Sunflower Oil, Phyto-Squalane, Jojoba Oil plus Tomato Seed rich in lycopene, Cranberry Seed rich in Omega 3 and 6, and Vitamins C and E – here to unlock your skin’s dazzling glow. Say hello to your new bestie for lighter skin all over!
Our proprietary blend of VitC-PhytoOmega protects skin from the effects of UVs, resulting in bright and balanced skin.
Say hello to a happy, nourished glow that you'll love to flaunt.
This is for you if:
- Your body has irritated or sun-damaged skin
- You have backne or acne and blemishes on your body
- You have dark skin patches on your elbows, knees, groin, and ankles
- You don’t like using lotion (or think it’s too sticky) in this high-humid climate
- You have tried body oils before but find them too heavy and greasy
For every purchase you make, we:
- donate 1% for the Planet
- collect 1 lb of plastic before it ends up in the ocean with CleanHub. Learn More
- brightens skin on your body for a lighter, even-toned complexion
- hydrates skin all over in one easy step
- leaves a beautiful matte finish, leaving no greasy residue
- detoxifies your body’s skin, leaving it smooth and blemish-free
- locks in your skin’s natural moisture
- protects your whole body against free radicals
- leaves your skin with a fresh citrus scent
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Innovatively formulated without silicones (unlike most dry oils in the market)
- Absorbs quickly, leaving a matte finish that lasts all day
- Features our proprietary blend of VitC-PhytoOmega which gently, but effectively brightens skin tone
- Crisply scented with Dalandan oil
Ideal for: All skin types, especially sensitive and sun-damaged skin all over
- Oil-Soluble Vitamin C: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is the newest form of Vitamin C made by mixing Vitamin C with Isopalmitic Acid. It’s oil-soluble, so it penetrates the skin faster. It is scientifically proven to remain in the skin cells forty to eighty times longer than l-ascorbic acid and will have as much as four times the effect.
- PhytoOmega: 100% natural origin ingredient extracted from Cranberry Seeds without any chemical process. It maintains the skin barrier, has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps improve skin softness and elasticity.
- Lycopene: Contains titrated lycopene (80 ppm) extracted by cold process from the tomato seeds. As an antioxidant, lycopene efficiently blocks the deleterious effects of free radical scavengers and protects the keratinocytes exposed to UVB, aiding in skin repair and renewal.
Ingredients: Coco Caprylate Caprate (coconut-derived), Cococaprilyc/Capric Triglyceride (coconut-derived), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Squalane (plant-derived), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lycopene (plant-derived), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Citrus Aurantium (Dalandan) Oil
- Can I use this instead of lotion? Absolutely, you can use body oil instead of lotion. It is a luxurious alternative, providing moisture from lipids. True Radiance Wild Citrus All-Over Matte Oil was formulated specifically for individuals with sensitive and sun-damaged skin who don’t like the feeling of lotion in high-humid climates.
- Why do you recommend to use this on damp skin? Using body oil when your skin is still slightly damp helps to trap moisture, keeping your skin soft and hydrated for a longer duration. Adjust the amount of oil based on your skin's needs and the coverage you desire.
- Can I use body oil even when my skin is no longer damp? Yes, you can use body oil on dry skin. While body oils are commonly applied to slightly damp skin to help lock in moisture, they can also be applied to dry skin with good results. The main advantage of applying body oil to damp skin is that it helps to trap and seal in moisture, aiding better absorption and maximizing hydration. Because True Radiance Wild Citrus All-Over Matte Oil is a dry oil, it is totally great and non-greasy even on non-damp skin.
- Is this safe for pregnant and lactating women? While True Radiance Wild Citrus All-Over Matte Oil has been certified Made Safe ™, Toxin-Free, and Allergy Certified, it is important to note that it contains 0.5% Citrus Aurantium (Dalandan) Oil. While the dosage is very low, we do not recommend this product for pregnant women in their first trimester as it contains an essential oil. We recommend you consult your physician before using any product during pregnancy and lactation.
- I have very dry skin on my body. Should I use this? It is best to use our other body oil variant, True Moisture Silk Rose All-Over Matte Oil which is formulated for dry and mature skin.
Elegantly but minimally-packaged in an amber or clear glass bottle. Glass is 100% recyclable, infinitely. Unlike plastic, glass is made from readily available domestic materials, such as sand, soda ash, limestone, and furnace-ready recycled glass.
Shipped in a recyclable cardboard box with FSC-certified paper filling and reusable upcycled tarp mailer bag.
For every purchase you make we donate 1% for the planet through our chosen local non-profit partner.