Dream Drops Universal Hydro-Oil
Cutting-edge dual-phase oil powered by antioxidant duo Resveratrol + Edelweiss Callus Culture deeply hydrates skin and prevents premature aging
Ready for some serious prevention against signs of premature aging? Meet our high-performance hydro-oil, the ultimate in skin-conditioning luxury. This little bottle packs a powerful punch, thanks to a clever blend of water-based ingredients and plant-based oils.
The water-based phase deeply hydrates with humectants like Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate, and powerful antioxidants like Resveratrol and cutting-edge biotech Edelweiss Callus Culture Extract, also known as Plant Stem Cell. They work together to give your skin a healthy, youthful glow while protecting it from the elements and the havoc they can wreak on your complexion.
But we don't stop there! We've also got our proprietary Tetra-Luxe Lipid blend of highly nourishing plant-based oils – Rosehip, Borage, Tamanu, and Sea Buckthorn – that fill the gap between skin cells, leaving your skin soft, smooth, and totally dreamy! Think of it like a big, warm hug for your face. (Okay, maybe that's a little cheesy, but you get the idea.)
This is for you if:
- You have dry or mature skin that needs extra nourishment
- You have combination skin but your skin is dehydrated (a.k.a you get breakouts even if your skin feels dry)
- You have a compromised or damaged skin barrier and have sensitized skin that is itchy, inflamed, and blotchy
- You want a luxurious face oil for your face massage or gua sha ritual but hate the greasy feeling afterward
For every purchase you make, we donate 1% for the Planet.
- hydrates and moisturizes the skin in one step
- conditions the skin with rich nutrients
- smoothens fine lines and wrinkles
- provides a moisture barrier against elements
- repairs your natural skin barrier, diminishing rough patches
- 98.8% natural origin ingredients
- With a combination of high and low molecular weight Hyaluronic (2% Hyaluronic Acid and 1% Sodium Hyaluronate) for total hydration on all layers of the skin
- Cutting-edge antioxidant duo Resveratrol + biotech Edelweiss Callus Culture protects the skin from UV radiation and pollution
- Can be used as face oil before your moisturizer, or a stand-alone primer under makeup
Ideal for: Our Universal Line is formulated to benefit all skin types, but it is the most beneficial for dry and mature skin, and combination skin with signs of dehydration.
- Resveratrol: Japanese Knotweed-derived and known for its high concentrations of trans-resveratrol – the more biologically active and bioavailable form of resveratrol. Has powerful antioxidant, anti-aging, brightening, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Edelweiss Callus Culture Extract: Leontopodium Alpinum, widely known as Edelweiss is a small flowering plant from the clean alpine regions of Switzerland. Using the SMART-RC2 Cell Culture technology to target and increase the Chlorogenic Acid up to 10x, it is scientifically proven to regenerate skin and diminish wrinkles.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: A type of probiotic obtained by the fermentation of Bifida bacteria. Scientifically proven to prevent skin damage from exposure to UV light, hydrate the skin, and strengthen the skin's immune system of the participants. Also known to lessen skin sensitivity and make skin less reactive.
How to use: Shake well. Gently smooth 3-5 drops over clean face and neck. Best used after serum and before moisturizer.
Ingredient list: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol (sugarcane-derived), Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (coconut-derived), 1,2 Hexanediol, Trehalose (natural, corn-derived), Hyaluronic Acid (bio-fermented), Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (bio-fermented), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa (Japanese Cypress) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Cyanocobalamin (bio-fermented), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Resveratrol (plant-derived), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Isoamyl Laurate (plant-derived)
- How can your Universal line benefit all skin types? Our Universal line is formulated of to address specific skin concerns that are felt by individuals across different skin types and age ranges. Dream Drops Universal Hydro-Oil deeply hydrates, which is necessary for anyone, may they have naturally oily or dry skin. Dream Drops also has a lot of antioxidants that prevent signs of premature aging caused by sun exposure and pollution – something that we all need protection from. Having said that, Dream Drops is most beneficial to dry and mature skin, and combination skin with signs of dehydration.
- How do I know if my skin is dehydrated? Dehydrated skin is a skin condition, not a skin type. So your skin may be dehydrated whether you have naturally dry, oily, or combination skin. It is easy to spot dry dehydrated skin because it has the usual symptoms of tightness, itchiness, and flakiness. However oily dehydrated skin is harder to reconcile. Some signs of oily dehydrated skin include a shiny appearance with a feeling of tightness, large pores, roughness despite oiliness, appearance of acne, and makeup not adhering well to the skin.
- Is this safe for pregnant and lactating women? While Dream Drops Universal Hydro-Oil has been certified Made Safe ™, Toxin-Free and Allergy Certified, it is important to note that it contains 0.25% Rosemary Leaf Extract and 0.25% Licorice Root Extract. While dosages are very low, we do not recommend this product for pregnant women in their first trimester. We recommend to consult your physician before using any product during pregnancy and lactation.
- I have acne, should I use this? Yes, individuals with acne can benefit from using Dream Drops, most especially if they have oily dehydrated skin.
- What is callus culture? Also known as plant stem cell, this is a technique used in plant tissue culture to propagate and maintain plant cells outside their natural environment. In our Edelweiss Callus Culture Extract, this allows the increased production of its bioactive substances.
As each person has different sensitivities, we recommend conducting a patch test on the back of your hand before use.
Elegantly but minimally-packaged in an amber or clear glass bottle. Glass is 100% recyclable, infinitely. Unlike plastic, glass is made from readily available domestic materials, such as sand, soda ash, limestone, and furnace-ready recycled glass.
Shipped in a recyclable cardboard box with FSC-certified paper filling and reusable upcycled tarp mailer bag.
For every purchase you make we donate 1% for the planet through our chosen local non-profit partner.