Wild Algae Quench Crème
Featherweight, non-greasy daily Niacinamide moisturizer that hydrates while controlling excess oil
The hardest thing about having combination or oily skin is keeping it hydrated sans the extra oil and shine. That’s what Wild Algae Quench Crème made for! Because without any moisture, your skin will overcompensate by producing even more sebum, starting a vicious cycle. Fear not, we got you if:
- You want to moisturize your skin but your face just can’t take night creams
- You want to use a moisturizer during the day, but can’t stand anything sticky, most especially in this tropical weather
- You are looking for a nice, dewy glow, without the oily feel and shine
You are worried about clogging your pores with heavy products
For every purchase you make, we donate 1% for the Planet.
It’s very easy to apply and my skin feels very smooth and glowing immediately after. – Dr. Rhia R.
- hydrates and nourishes skin
- regulates sebum production
- clarifies blemishes like blackheads and whiteheads
- controls acne
- 97% natural origin ingredients; the remaining 3% is super skin-loving Niacinamide
- Quick absorption without the use of silicones and PEGs
- Proprietary blend of red and green Pacific Ocean algae, both harvested sustainably
- Made in the Philippines
Ideal for: All skin types, especially combination to oily skin; blotchy, itchy and irritated skin; tired and stressed-out skin
- Cica/Centella Asiatica (EcoCert COSMOS-approved): soothing and repairing skin savior; calms irritation and inflammation. Natrue certified.
- Niacinamide: restores moisture barrier; visibly evens out skin tone and texture
- New Zealand Native Red Seaweed (EcoCert COSMOS-approved): A known source of versatile sulphated glycosaminoglycans (sGAGs) which support the health maintenance of skin proteins such as elastin and collagen. Harvested through Clean Beauty TPT Xtraction ™, Natrue Certified.
User Acceptance Results:
100% said that their skin felt great after applying Quench Crème
100% felt that their skin was more radiant
100% felt the benefits on their skin after 4 weeks
Quench Crème “melts” effortlessly into skin: 93% agree
Skin is soothed when massaging Quench Crème onto skin: 93% agree
Quench Crème gives skin a lifted effect: 92% agree
Skin looks smooth: 86% agree
Quench Crème feels better than their current moisturizer or others they’ve tried: 82% agree
Skin has a noticeable glow immediately after application: 80% agree
* User acceptance testing was done over 4 weeks on 20 subjects aged 30-59 years old.
Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (coconut-derived), Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate (plant-derived) (and) Jojoba Esters (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax (and) Cetyl Alcohol (plant-derived), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Isoamyl Laurate (plant-derived), Pentylene Glycol (plant-derived), Glyceryl Stearate (coconut-derived), Algae Extract (New Zealand Native Red Seaweed) (and) Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract (New Zealand Native Black Fern) (and) Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) (and) Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice Root), Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract (Sea Grapes), Niacinamide, Lactobacillus Lysate Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Aurantium (Dalandan) Oil, Phenylethyl Alcohol (Rose & Carnation derived) (and) Glycerin (vegetable-derived) (and) Caprylhydroxamic Acid (coconut-derived).
- How much product do I use?: Quench Crème is a milky moisturizer that’s lightweight and buildable. You can use as little as 1 to 2 pumps, or increase the amount as needed. Just remember to wait a few seconds for absorption before re-applying or layering.
- Does it have SPF?: Although this moisturizer protects from skin aggressors, it doesn’t have sun protection in the formulation. We recommend wearing sunscreen after applying this probiotic lotion.
As each person has different sensitivities, we recommend conducting a patch test on the back of your hand before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Elegantly but minimally-packaged in an amber or clear glass bottle. Glass is 100% recyclable, infinitely. Unlike plastic, glass is made from readily available domestic materials, such as sand, soda ash, limestone, and furnace-ready recycled glass.
Shipped in a recyclable cardboard box with FSC-certified paper filling and reusable upcycled tarp mailer bag.
For every purchase you make we donate 1% for the planet through our chosen local non-profit partner.